Your control panel comes with an integrated support center that allows
you to communicate your problems to the technical support using a web
Sending Trouble Tickets
To report a problem, do the following:
- Select Make a Ticket link in the Support Center menu.
- On the page that appears, compose the problem report:
- Title: the subject of your trouble ticket message.
- E-mail: your e-mail address. It is required if you want
to receive an e-mail confirmation that your trouble ticket was received
by the technical support.
- Disable email confirmation: check this box if you do not
want to receive the e-mail confirmation upon receiving tickets.
- Priority: state how important or urgent it is for you to
have this problem taken care of.
- Question: enter a question or describe your technical problem
Important: (available in version 2.3 and higher) when posting
a trouble ticket, do not enter texts in HTML. Support system will
not transform it into the plain text, but post it as it is. E.g: entering
<i>problem</i> will show up in a trouble ticket only as
<i>problem</i> which will make it difficult for TechSupport
staff to read. Use it only when HTML tags are important.
- Attachment: (available in version 2.3 and higher) you can
add it if a trouble ticket was sent to you by email. Users with
web-based TechSupport system won't be able to retrieve it.
- Click Browse at the bottom of the ticket;
- Choose the file;
- Click Upload. The filename shows in the Attachments
Note: if a ticket was created in a control panel, the user will
view this TT in a web-based interface and won't be able to view
- Click Submit. Your ticket will be sent to the technical support.
Alternatively, you can launch the trouble ticket composer from virtually
any place in your control panel:
Following Up Trouble Tickets
To see your trouble tickets and answers to them, do the following:
- Select Trouble Tickets link in the Support Center menu.
- On the Trouble Tickets page that appears, click column headers to
sort your trouble tickets:
- Click the corresponding trouble ticket title.
- Enter a follow-up trouble ticket in the box that appears:
- Click Submit.
Closing Trouble Tickets
Once you've answered a ticket and don't need it any further, you can
close it. There are two options:
- Select Trouble Tickets in the Support Center menu.
In the list of tickets, click the Close link on the right.
- Open a trouble ticket and once you answer it, click the Close
button in the right upper corner.
Closed trouble tickets are regarded as deleted and are not available
for your viewing.